Los Angeles Bankruptcy, Business Litigation and Mediation Attorney Providing Effective Legal Services
Knowledgeable attorney with more than 25 years of experience serving your legal needs
The Law Offices of Linda M. Blank in Los Angeles, California represents individuals and small businesses in Los Angeles, Riverside and Santa Ana in matters of creditor’s bankruptcy, business litigation, mediation and more. Linda M. Blank has more than 25 years of experience and a track record of securing favorable outcomes for clients. I am dedicated to my clients and work tirelessly to understand your individual legal situation and to provide efficient representation in reaching resolution. I recognize the stress that legal problems can cause, and I strive to alleviate the burden and to deliver effective legal services. I approach your case with compassion, and I offer personalized service so as to best represent you. I am responsive to your needs and want to help you achieve a satisfying resolution. To schedule a consultation and find out how I can help you, call me today.
Responsible representation helps secure a successful resolution to your case
At the Law Offices of Linda M. Blank, I understand the responsibility of representing you. My goal is to provide efficient and effective service according to your individual needs. I offer an approach to your case marked by:
- Personalized service — I strive to provide my clients with timely and informative responses that ease the stress of your legal problems. I work on each case at a personal level and provide you with a good experience during this stressful time.
- Passion — I employ a diligent work ethic in my practice. I am passionate about my work, and I embrace the intellectual challenges of helping individuals and small businesses improve their situations.
- Experience — With more than 25 years of experience obtaining positive outcomes for clients, I have the knowledge that is necessary to successfully represent you in your legal matter. I apply my knowledge to every case and work meticulously on your behalf.
Skilled California attorney serving clients in a wide range of practice areas
I provide sound legal advice and represent clients in matters such as creditor’s bankruptcy, business litigation, mediation and more.
- Bankruptcy — In my bankruptcy practice, I represent creditors in asserting their rights toward debtors in cases related to Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 11 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Business litigation — In my business litigation practice, I represent clients in business disputes such as antitrust, unfair regulations and trade regulation violations, breach of contract and products and professional liability.
- Mediation — I am a skilled negotiator who can help clients obtain equitable solutions and preserve amiable relationships in their legal disputes through mediation.
Contact a Los Angeles attorney dedicated to representing you
To schedule a consultation, call the Law Offices of Linda M. Blank in Los Angeles, California at 310-277-2236 today or contact me online.